CORPORATE PROFILE OF SIMA INDUSTRIES
We M/s SIMA INDUSTRIES, Vatva, is reputed company involved in designing and manufacturing all type of Incinerators, since 1992. We tale take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the leading engineering industry with respect to activities of supply and manufacturing Incinerator, ETP and all type of chemical plant equipment and machineries.
About Proprietor :- Prior to establishment of SIMA INDUSTRIES, Proprietor of this company was involved in Administration , Management & Finance in B.L.ENGINEERING, Vatva, Ahmedabad since 1985. He has also experience in reputed government sectors like BRC, NPCIL, Indian railways and other private sectors.
Waste Management Plant (Turnkey Projects)
Since1992, M/s SIMA INDUSTRIES is in Manufacturing, Supply, and Installation of Incinerator system under Own brand name “SIM-INC”. and contractor to work of maintenance of Incinerators from a capacity of 2KG PER HOUR UP TO 1000 KG PER HOUR for various waste materials such as Bio-medical waste, Pharmaceutical waste, Liquid waste, Hazardous waste, Solid (Semi-Solid) waste, Industrial waste, Municipal common waste, and many other types of wastes. The company has started working for PHARMACEUTICAL industries like Atul Ltd., Tapama (India) Laboratories, Medicare incinerators. Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad, Bodal Chemicals limited, and Indian Railway (Abu road etc…). We have installed more than 100 incinerator systems with fully satisfied customers.
The Incinerator destroys harmful material from being disposed off in landfills, which in turn pollute environment, rivers and increase toxicity of land.
Induction Plasma Waste Disposal System
We are pleased to inform that we have developed our newly indigenous technology “Induction Plasma Waste Disposal System” for all kind of waste management. The system is for safe disposal of waste which is serious concern to entire world. Conventionally land filling and incineration etc. Techniques are used for destruction of waste. However there are various drawbacks associated with the above mentioned techniques such as leaching from landfills leading to contamination of ground water; requirement of large area of land and its associated cost and emission of toxic compounds from incineration process etc. Recently pyrolysis technologies are emerging worldwide for disposal of organic and animal waste in environment friendly manner and also it overcomes the drawbacks of conventional techniques.
Induction Plasma process is a thermal disintegration of organic material into Lower hydrocarbons particularly in the absence of oxygen. It results in the formation of combustible gases, organic liquid, char and tar in varying quantity depending upon the feed composition, heating rate, temperature of pyrolysis and residence time. The amount of char and tar formation reduces as the induction temperature increases. These are various techniques to generate high temperature in the reactor.
The technology is for disposed the all the waste particles with cost optimization and disposed the flue gases like CO2, Sox, Nx, Sulphur. So this technology is environment friendly also.
A Unique Center of Waste Management
Our Clients: Some of the Satisfactory Works of All Sector as under:-
- Atul Ltd.
- Tapama (India) Laboratories
- Medicare Incin. Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd
- Indian Railway (Abu Road etc…)
- Rohan Dyes & Intermediates ltd
- Meghmani Dyes & Intermediates LLP
- Caffil Pvt. Ltd.
- Dispo Chem. Pvt. Ltd.
- Amarjyot Chemical Ltd.
- Mac Chem. Pvt. Ltd.
- Aries Color Chem. Pvt. Ltd
- Jay Organics Pvt. Ltd
- Urvashi Engineering Pvt.
- V M Technosoft Pvt. Ltd.
- Pollution Control Board – Assam
- North East Enviro Tech Pvt. Ltd. – Guwahati (Assam)
- Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College Hospital – Barpeta (Assam)
- Establishing of CBWTF project based on our indigenously developed “Induction Plasma Waste Disposal System” at Sonitpur District – Assam (Work under progress)
Our unit is registered with the following Government Agencies
- District Industries Commissioner as an S.S.I. Unit 04/01/28171 Dt. 18/03/1992
- District Industries Center, Ahmedabad as an M.S.M.E. Unit 24-007-11-20284 Dt. 12/03/2010
- Udyog Aadhaar No. GJ01B0160716
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AFAPS3029N
- Goods and Service Tax Registration No. (GSTIN) : 24AFAPS3029N1ZB
- ISO 14001:2015, 9001:2015, 45001:2018 Registered
- CE Mark Registered Company.